The Moving Finger writes, and having writ,
Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a line,
Nor all your tears wash out a Word of it.

The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam - Quattrain 71.

Saturday, November 01, 2003

MY OATH TO YOU...

When you are sad.....I will dry your tears.
When you are scared.....I will comfort your fears.
When you are worried.....I will give you hope.
When you are confused.....I will help you cope.
And when you are lost.....And can't see the light....
I shall be your beacon.....Shining ever so bright

This is my oath.....I pledge till the end. Why you may ask?.....Because you're my friend.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.
Some stay for a while and leave footprints.
And we are never, ever the same.


+ love ya all!!!! + takkaire dearies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puzzle Bobble